Hours and Admission
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Museum rooms are currently closed.
Tues to Thurs: 10am to 4pm - (closed all Statutory Holidays)
Admission : $10.00 Non-members, Free for Members
Researchers are on hand to help you with your family history research.
Location and Parking
The Eva Brook Donly Museum is located at 109 Norfolk Street South situated in downtown Simcoe.
Free Parking is available on the street in front of the building, there is also parking located at the corner of Norfolk and Water Street for $2.00
The Eva Brook Donly Museum and Archives is committed to accessibility for all visitors.
We recognize the diversity of our visitors’ abilities and needs, and we offer a variety of services to ensure the accessibility of the Museum and Archive collections.
- The main entrance features a ramp and automatic doors and is located on south side of the museum.
- Taxis and other vehicles may use our driveway to drop off and pick-up visitors with disabilities.
- (Note: Customer parking is not permitted in the driveway).
- The Museum's entrance is stair-free.
- The second-floor level is accessible by an elevator.
- Accessible washrooms are available on the second floor.
- Service animals such as guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome.