If you know the name of an ancestor who once lived in Norfolk County and approximately when they lived here trained researchers will search records in our Archives (genealogical records, land abstracts, property ownership and more) seeking the information you request.
However, please give us as much data as possible and try to provide specific dates. The more information and clues you are able to provide, the more productive our efforts will be.
- Minimum pre-payment of $30.00 which covers one hour of research time and up to 15 pages of photocopying
- Additional hours of research available at $25.00 per hour
- Shipping and Handling Extra
- $7.00 for research packages to be mailed within Canada
- $12.00 for research packages to be mailed to the United States
- Contact us for charges outside of North America
- Postage fees can be saved by emailing digital copies
If we determine more research is required than covered by the prepayment, we will write/email and ask for your direction. You may then request we end our research and send what information we have found to date, or you may forward additional funds for us to continue the research.
Choose your research plan below. Upon completion of payment email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information so we may get started.